1. Payment (reimbursement charges) to DF agency for maintaining the electrical infrastructure of DF area.
2. All infrastructure is to be created and maintained by DF.
3. Creation of separate Billing Unit (BU) for DF.
4. Penalty for non-maintaining of minimum load (1MVA) and penalty for non-maintaining of losses of DF area within permissible limit.
Ref: Commercial Circular No. 219 and other guidelines issued by MSEDCL time to time
1. Sharing of common infrastructure like transformer.
2. Entrepreneurs having space constraints in their premises can opt for this solution.
3. Max. allowable group load has no limit subject to Technical feasibility.
Ref: Commercial Circular No. 320 and other guidelines issued by MSEDCL time to time
As approved in G.R. or by concerned Govt. Authority having
minimum Demand of 2 MVA.
The areas considered for Distribution Franchisee Through MOU are
categorized as follows :
© Project developed by MSEDCL Kindly mail us at